Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coming Soon!

Today is the day!!! I am finally going to get this blog up and running, and I think I will start it off on a fun note with my picks for upcoming Spring!!! This year neons are going to be in the business and pastel nail polishes will be in demand like never before! This year, it's all about showcasing the unique and stepping out of your comfort zone. My Spring picks will consist of Lip products (both lipsticks AND lip glosses), eye products (shadows and eyeliners), face products (foundations, cream and powder blushes, highlighters), nail colors, and a few other random bits. Also, there are some reviews coming up shortly, I will try to keep them short and sweet.
All pictures featured in my blog were taken by me and to the best of my ability. Thanks! Enjoy!
xoxoxoxo Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment




Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, now let's play with makeup!!!


Powered by Blogger.



About Me

My photo
Herro =) Makeup is my art and I want to paint the world.

Followers