Friday, February 25, 2011

Hard Candy Series - Lip Tattoo Lip Stain & Gloss

I'm back with another Hard Candy review for my series, Today I will be breaking down..

Hard Candy Lip Tattoo Lip Stain & Gloss
This particular shade is called #166 Fantasy and is a light pink- a little bit on the frosty side with a gold sheen and shimmer. This duo comes with a minty-flavored breath-freshening gloss which smells and tastes divine.
The gloss is actually pretty sticky, which I don't really mind that much but if it's something you dislike, I'd say skip the gloss and use one you DO like. But for the price.. I'd stay it's worth it.





The bottom line:
Would I repurchase? Yes.
Would I recommend them? Yes.
Are the shades unique? No.
Do they last a long time? Ehhh... Not as long as I'd like.

Give them a try and let me know what YOU think.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment




Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, now let's play with makeup!!!


Powered by Blogger.



About Me

My photo
Herro =) Makeup is my art and I want to paint the world.

Followers