Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's next.

So right now I am working on a few reviews that I'm not quite ready to report on yet. One of them is the Maybelline Lip Perfection lipsticks, so that is in the works. In the mean time I think I will work with what I have in my current collection, including a collective view of a brand that I have quite a few products from. Here's a hint...(This picture was not taken by me.)

I will give a run-down of all the products that I have, as well as swatches and individual reviews. I will show my collection first, then after that I will do a series of posts by category (face, eyes, lips, and fail products) which will include the individual swatches and reviews. =)

Talk to you soon.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment




Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, now let's play with makeup!!!


Powered by Blogger.



About Me

My photo
Herro =) Makeup is my art and I want to paint the world.

Followers