Friday, February 18, 2011

Picks For Spring - Face

Hello and welcome back! As you can probably gather by the title, these are my Spring Picks for Face! Now since foundations, powders and concealers are so individual.. I figured I'd just focus on color - blushes. What you are about to see are cream and powder blushes, as well as highlighters. Remember, coral will be a repeat offender this season and is especially beautiful on the cheeks. Coral is one of the most universally flattering shades on the planet, so give it a try!
Enjoy!
And as per usual, all items will be listed from left to right unless stated otherwise. =)

1. Jemma Kidd Stain, Flush, Blush Concentrate in #01 Pose*
2. Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in #02 Rosey*
2. Sonia Kashuk Creme Blush in #03 Blossom
3. Pixi Duo Cheek Cream in #1 Natural Rose*
*Corals

And here are the swatches... They are in the same order as above.
A closer view of the first three blushes.One more cream blush and a few powders =)
The thrid blush in (A Floral Affair) I found at the 99 cents store, so there is a possibility
that it may be discontinued.

1. Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in #200 Peach
2. Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in #125 Living Doll
3. Revlon Blush - A Floral Affair in #465 Pinking of You
4. Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in #131 Hula Hula

And a not so awesome swatch of these, but I try.



Now for some highlighters... I tried to include a few that would look good on a variety of skin tones, the one that would have to be the most universally flattering would probably be the last (the brown palette). I also like to use a few of the shades in the cream highlighter wheels as blushes.1. Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon
2. Hard Candy Spotlighters All Over High Lighter in #136 Pink Palette
3.
Hard Candy Spotlighters All Over High Lighter in #135 Brown Palette

So those were my Spring Picks for Face! As usual, if you would like an in-depth review on any of these products, be sure to let me know and I will hop on that as soon as I can.
Thanks for looking, good lookin'.

<3



1 comment:

  1. i am looking for a corrector/concealor the hard candy looks very do-able! I dont see them at my wal-mart tho :(

    ReplyDelete




Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, now let's play with makeup!!!


Powered by Blogger.



About Me

My photo
Herro =) Makeup is my art and I want to paint the world.

Followers